7) Proclamation for COVID-19 Memorial Day – March 1, 2021
8) Marijuana Regulatory Framework Review (Special Assistant to the City Manager)
Staff will provide a briefing related to the current and potential regulation of “retail marijuana” in the community. Background information will be provided, and Council may provide direction whether and how to structure discussions about potential changes. For more information, contact Special Assistant to the City Manager Steve Glueck, firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Special Events Policy (Deputy City Manager)
Staff will update City Council on proposed Special Events Policy changes based on the study session discussion on November 10, 2020. For more information, contact Deputy City Manager Carly Lorentz, email@example.com
10) Ordinance No. 2151 – An Ordinance Of The City Council Of The City Of Golden, Colorado, Amending Chapter 4.90 Of The Golden Municipal Code Regarding Permits For Downtown Use Of Sidewalks And Seasonal Use Of Parking Lanes For Outdoor Seating, Sales Service And Display (Planning Manager/Acting Director)
City Council conducted a public hearing on this request on December 10, 2020 and tabled the decision to the January 12, 2021 meeting. At that meeting, per staff request, City Council continued the decision discussion to a future date, after discussion of the Special Events Policy. Council will discuss both matters during the February 23, 2021 meeting and consider approval of Ordinance No. 2151. For more information, contact Planning Manager/Acting Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
11) COVID-19 Response Briefing (City Manager)
City Manager Jason Slowinski will provide an update on the COVID-19 response.
12) Council/Staff Comments/New Business
Comments, questions, updates and proposals for new business from council and staff
13) Motion to Adjourn into Executive Session Pursuant to 1.03.050(a)(9) Golden Municipal Code and 24-6-402(4)(f) Colorado Revised Statutes, For the Periodic Evaluation by City Council of the Individual Holding the Position of City Attorney.
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
GCO.tv - Golden Community Television
The mission of the City of Golden’s GCO.tv is to provide government and community information to the citizens of Golden, Colorado.
GCO.tv seeks to inform and educate residents on the functions of local government by providing programming that increases viewers’ awareness of the local government decision-making process, local government activities, public issues, and services available from City departments and agencies.
GCO.tv can be viewed on Comcast Xfinity Cable Channels 8SD and 880HD.